Please read our Terms & Conditions regarding our payment method - Paygate:
2. Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
3. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for jangi via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
4. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by jangi separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
5. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
6. Responsibility: jangi takes full responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Unfortunately we will give no refunds or returns are given for this reason or the turning of your jewellery color caused by skins oils.
Stainless steel 18ct Gold is covered by 1 Year Warranty:
If your stainless steel 18ct Gold jewellery has lost significant gold colour under one year since they were purchased we will immediately replace them (if still in stock, an item of similar value or otherwise issue a voucher to the valueor ). Over a period of time the 18k gold tone may turn a bit darker after wearing. The one year warranty is not applicable jewellery to damages, breakages, fastenings or wearing scratches and day-to-day wear and tear. The color warranty does not include the extender and fastenings.
Gold plated is a coat of gold over such a metal as brass and is still subject to color loss over a period of time. Our base metals is steel or brass and most of them are dipped into a bath of electroplating solution, with a lump of solid gold. The plating of gold is quite thin which causes the colour of time to wear off but not as quickly as non-gold plated. Where ever it says 18k gold on stainless steel it is waterproof and will last longer then the norml gold plating - This after a period of time will fade but not as quickly. Only jewellery that is pure gold and silver does not fade ever!