Please read our Terms & Conditions regarding our payment method - Paygate:
- Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring, and security Card transactions will be acquired for jangi via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by jangi separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Responsibility: jangi takes full responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Unfortunately, we will give no refunds or returns are given for this reason or the turning of your jewellery colour caused by skins oils.
jangi is not responsible for the maintenance of your jewellery or bags:
Jangi has ensured to use the highest quality materials in the manufacturing of our jewellery and bags. Longevity of all merchandise is directly dependent on the degree of care exercised. Fashion Jewellery and Bags are dependent on due diligence in quality care which extends its longevity. However, on rare occasion, fashion jewellery can change colour over time with wear and tear and various other aspects. To make the colour last longer we suggest you keep your pieces away from: perfume, water, lotion dishwashing soap, hair products, certain jewellery cleaners, other harsh chemicals, remove while exercising to avoid contact with sweat. For further details on materials and maintenance, refer to our Care + Maintenance Guide.