Please read our Terms & Conditions regarding our payment method - Paygate:
2. Payment options accepted Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
3. Card acquiring and security Card transactions will be acquired for jangi via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
4. Customer details separate from card details Customer details will be stored by jangi separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
5. Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
6. Responsibility: jangi takes full responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.